Play Wanted! Object: Earn an impressive reputation, then win the round!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

New ideas...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slipknot4me
Admin

PostSubject: New ideas...   Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:23 am

Hi all, maybe you know me from TC, but maybe not, but the reason why im writting here, is that I would like to start a discussion about ideas in this game. First I would like to say, that developers made a good choice of letting players a way, how to give opportunity to solo players how to increase respect to solo players (single actions are give more than alliance actions), but is this way, how to get more players here? I dont think so.

The way, how to increase number of players, is to give players a chance to have fun. You have to give a chance for players, not just take this game as a "time killer" and just play sometimes. I mean, you have to create some space for middle class players, who play a lot, but dont want to play with lot of rabbits to achieve something. New players have to see, that if they learn how to play, that they will achieve something. The formula of good game, is to leave space for top players, that if they play a lot (not just on multi accounts), they can be first and new players have to learn to be higher in ranking.

To increase number of players, you should make more interresting challenges. because not all can play for top for all the time, you should make something, what would "force" them to play again, even if they dont have a lot of time, they would have opportunity to win i other challange, than in reputation. Players like, when they have medals in their profiles.

In TC, many ideas have been refused, because they didnt want to hear, what players want (I dont say you should just listen to players Very Happy ), but many ideas were good, and you should prefer ideas, which would make more ways, how to play. I know this is written in very generally way, but this is just a start (I hope) of this discussion. If developers would be interrested in some concrete ideas how to improve game, we can start here (I can write my ideas also). Developers and players have the same aim, so why wont we cooperate to create a funny game, in which both sites would be happy. My experiences are, that if both sites dont communicate, and ideas of players are refused because of nothing, and developers ideas are not discussed, you loose players and players loose their game. Ok, so start a discussion, how to improve game, increase number of everyday players and how to raise fun in this game Smile

P.S. Maybe you will think, that my post is chaotic, I apologize, but I hope, you will find a point of it later. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymný

PostSubject: Re: New ideas...   Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:42 am

This is my Planning Crew Member Laughing haha
Back to top Go down
nuclear_x
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New ideas...   Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:47 pm

If I’m not mistaken, ideas given by players are sometimes against the developers policies. That’s why they can’t follow everything. Somehow, they’ll try their best to suit the ideas,

In my opinion, we can invite all moderators 1st to discuss with new ideas. After that, if moderators agreed with the final as discussed and they can bring this to admin for further action.

In other ways is, the Pool section inside this forum;
Let an idea in as one topic, inside the topic, moderators shall screen all message sent and delete unnecessary words or edit the message to be easier to understand. For example, let’s say the idea given in Polish; moderators shall bring forward the idea into English so that everybody can understand AND, any reply of the idea shall be translated back to any available language.

English forum : Idea : Lower the credits price.

At this point, for example thorieff need to translate it to Polish forum.

Polish forum : Idea : Należy obniżyć cenę kredytów.
Odpowiedź 1 : Nie ma potrzeby, aby obniżyć go, po prostu dodaj więcej punktów zrobi.

After got the reply, just re-translate it to English.

English forum : Idea : Lower the credits price.
Reply 1 : No need to lower it, just add more credits will do.
Reply 2 : I think we shall lower the price due to economic crisis nowadays.
Let’s say it has been edited from original message;(You asshole damn not
want to lower the price, money is very hard to find now.)

One more time as got reply;

Polish forum : Idea : Należy obniżyć cenę kredytów.
Odpowiedź 1 : Nie ma potrzeby, aby obniżyć go, po prostu dodaj więcej punktów zrobi.
Odpowiedz 2 : Myślę, że ceny są niższe ze względu na kryzys gospodarczy dziś.

So this will help peoples understand whatever the story of the idea. It is like an idea but a lot of languages.

This might be just a humble opinion but we need a lot of ideas so that we can give the light to developers that players need it.

View user profile
slipknot4me
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New ideas...   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:12 pm

ok first thing that I think is not the best idea, are alliance looms. do we need any loom than 6 or 7 ? other looms are obsolete. we should think about changing it in something different...any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nuclear_x
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New ideas...   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:48 am

Sometimes, things come in package to add more varieties.
For those wasn’t a rabbit’s user will be sure to use other than loom 6 and 7. I believe lots of new player will use alliance loom 1 till 7.
Are you suggesting adding feature or removing existing?

View user profile
slipknot4me
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New ideas...   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:59 am

new players, who dont have rabbits usually dont use gang actions, because they dont have an alliance, and it is hard to find one. and others use them with rabbits and just make loom 7, because, you can make it just after reaching a reputation of 500. I have many ideas, how to change it. but the problems is, that to making a new idea (even if it is good), you have to knew a policy of developers in that thing. In TC I had many ideas, but the problem was, the developers didnt want to change that thing, even if I show them what would be result of it, and it wont be bad. You can find many ways how to make it. yoz can change it in way, that when you cometo alliance after reaching 500 rep. you can just do loom no 1, so it would make players to come together more easily (just 2 players). or yo can think about other system, but at this time, ak other gang actions are obsolete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ideas...   

Back to top Go down

New ideas...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wanted web game :: English :: Feedback-
Jump to: